Hello! This assignment requires us to:
Taking into account the self-assessment of the collaborative project draft you have completed in the previous activity, write a post in your learning journal explaining the most common strengths and weaknesses you have spotted when self-evaluating it, and explaining to what extent you think that all this activity will be useful to prepare the final version of the project.
The strenghts I identified in my self-assessment of the project were:
- The project requires students to produce a shared final product, based on information that they have shared between partners.
- It’s aimed at cultural understanding between countries.
- I think it’s relatively unique.
- It incorporates art, English, and cultural studies.
The weaknesses I identified were:
- I must be more specific about the integration of the project in the curriculum.
- I must find a way to have all of our students work more collaboratively at an international level. I am still “stuck” at the school level; my project focuses on classmates working together based on information shared by their European peers.
The act of reflecting upon my project proposal is enormously helpful. I had not done this before, and it helped me to identify what the characteristics of a quality project are.